Sunday, July 8, 2012

Friends with Benefits

What would you say about a friend who would help you out financially if you would agree to being friends with benefits? Doesn't that sound like prostitution? Someone I have known since high school propositioned me to be friends with benefits. I won't mention his name, why, to protect the innocent. I have to say that I'm not surprised. I have always known what kind of person he is based on past experience. If your friends treat you like this then what say your enemies? No, I'm not surprised at all. Taking advantage of your friend when they are down is...fill in the blank. It's like going to the department store and you see something you would like to have but you don't want to pay so high a price for it. So what do you do? You wait. Wait for the price to drop low enough then you buy it. How would you feel if your friend treated you like that?