Friday, March 20, 2015

To Benjamin Netanyahu

Congratulations to you for your win in a fourth term of being the Prime Minister of the State of Israel.  I would like to make an offering of peace to you Mr. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.  I seek to "follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" (see Hebrews 12:14 KJV).  So, you see Mr. Prime Minister, I am bond to obey that commandment of the Lord.  Otherwise, my faith in Him would be in vain.  I have repented of my anger.  Please know that you have nothing to fear from me despite anything I may have written or have said in the past.  I bid you and the Israeli people, shalom!  The following verses were taken from the King James Version of the bible.  They are the Lord's commandments to me and every believer in Christ Jesus:

Psalm 34:14  
Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. 

Matthew 5:9  
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. 

Hebrews 12:14  
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord...

1 Peter 3:11  
Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.