Tuesday, March 3, 2015

God Bless Everyone!

As things are slowly beginning to dawn on me about the near future I realize how important it is to forgive and love each other even your enemies.  It maybe the most human thing we can do in these last days.  Let go of anger and unforgiveness.  I mean, really, let it go.  For the Lord said, "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses". -- Matthew 6:15 KJV

Another reason why I say to you to forgive is because there maybe people whom you may never see again.  The things that will shortly take place will make any grievances from the past seem very small and insignificant.  So, when you forgive truly forgive from the heart.  Believe me it is not worth risking your soul over.  This brief time in man's history is closing and will be remembered no more.  May God who created heaven and earth, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, truly bless you and keep you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.