Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms out there Happy Mother's Day! One thing that I have learned is that having a son has taught me to not be selfish. It changed my whole life. Every decision I made was with him in mind. It taught me how to love someone else. I love my son very much. It is hard for me to imagine what my life was like before he came into the world.

Now my son is not a little boy any more. I have watched him grow from a little bitty thing to someone I now have to look up to because he towers over my head. He'll be starting college this fall, my how the years roll by. He has grown into a fine young man. It is a pleasure to call him my son. Just 20 minutes ago he wished me a Happy Mother's Day. Well, it is late and I must get some sleep now. Bonne nuit, that is french for good night.