Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Want to Set the Record Straight

I began attending a church named Wheaton Christian Center in 1992. It is located at:

610 East North Avenue
Carol Stream IL 60188

I left that church. I had been back there on and off periodically. I noticed that after I started attending that church is when all the trouble began. The trouble escalated in 2009. Everywhere I went people were bullying me. I believe that there are lies being spread around about me that are not true. I believe that people are saying and doing things behind my back to make me look bad in the eyes of others.  The church has a record of my social security number.

I'm writing this to set the record straight. I have not said anything bad about anyone. I live my life in such a way as to mind my own business. If I have offended anyone in times past, then I apologize. I mean no harm to anyone. I am a peace loving human being.

I do not want to accuse anyone unjustly. All I'm asking is that you don't believe what others say about me. If you want to know anything about me then come and ask me personally. I will tell you what you want to know.

This website and the information on it will have all the places on the Internet where you will find me. I have NO other websites or blogs out there. If you see any others, they are NOT mine.

This post was originally posted on 10-31-11 on Reggie's Books Home Page.